Across the globe organisations are scrutinizing how the Blockchain Technology can transform current processes, free them of the middle man and save significant costs. The potential is huge and possibilities limitless, however, there are considerable challenges to overcome before the benefits can be realised.
With this in mind, the Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Conference 2017, with the agenda: Learning to Glow With The Flow, organised in partnership with Blockchain Nigeria Group and taking place from 14-15 August 2017 at Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Ozumba Mbadiwe Road, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, will focus on identifying the opportunities and overcoming the challenges to making this revolutionary technology a reality in Nigeria. Registration if free, but access is granted by purchasing tickets.
Topics that will be Covered Include:
- - Blockchain Application Development: Tools, Bolt and Nuts (Ethereum & Bitcoin Networks) --For Software Devs!
- - Programming DAOs, Smart Contracts on the Ethereum Blockchain. Solidity, Web3, DApp Frameworks for rapid deployments. --For Software Devs!
- - How the Blockchain will transform Nigeria Banking Industry and drive social inclusion
- - The Blockchain and Insurance; An Alternative Approach
- - Certificates, Reputation, and the Blockchain
- - The Legal Profession and the transformational power of the Blockchain
- - National Security, The Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- - How to apply the Blockchain to Nigeria's Supply chain and logistics landscape
- - The Capital Markets, Asset Managers and the Blockchain
- - Cryptocurrency & Blockchain primer for Policy Makers/ Regulators
- - Digital Assets: How to profit massively from them!
- - Centrally Banked Cryptocurrencies, CBN & The Blockchain.
- - Internet of Value...making money online with cryptocurrencies!
- - The Blockchain and Law-Enforcements
- - Web 3.0, Decentralization & Cryptography
- - Emerging Opportunities for Blockchain Start-Up Businesses
- - Regulations & Policy for a Decentralized World
- - Speculating on the Future: Glowing with the Flow
- - Crypto Mining, Trading and ICO issuance: What are they?
- and so much more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CEOs, CTOs, Managing Directors, Heads of Govt Agencies, Heads of Innovation, Business Development executives, Blockchain enthusiast from banks, financial Institutions, financial service providers, Insurers, law firms, Investors, accountants and financial technology companies
Get your tickets from the links bellow. Cryptocurrency payment options are enabled.